"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WHY Speech Access WHY!

Ya know I am all up with the times. I love some of these new computer makes things easier things. But when it comes to Speech Access I am boycotting! I hate speech access. If my kids sneeze I hear. Sorry I could not understand you. If I breathe at the wrong time, I think I heard blah blah blah. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH Dumb speech access.
This morning I needed to call and make some payments on loans. So on the way to my crossing I decide to just call, I ask my kidos to please be quiet, because I have to use the computer that had ADD to make a payment.
Everything goes fine I say my account number and my pin, then I make my first payment. Then.....I lose my call! Dang Cell I can't live without lost a call again.
So I call back, 5 times I try to get it to recognize my account number and pin and 5 times it says I am sorry I didn't understand you.....EVEN when I punched the Numbers in! Ugh. Really is it that hard to get something that works right, maybe if I spoke in piglatin, I didn't try that maybe that is the trick!
Here is my Wednesday what in the........

2 comments:

Shannon said...

OMG! I was just having this same conversation with my SELF YESTERDAY! I said a lot more BAD words, though! My poor kids cannot even BREATHE when I'm calling that freaking bank! UGH!!!!

Brandi said...

That's frustrating! I think that's one of the reasons why I do pretty much everything on line!
They need to have an option that says if you don't want to use speech access, press this number. What if you had a speech impediment?? That would be very annoying!