2009Weight: 7.2 lbs 18 in long
Jedi came into this world fast, he was apparently very excited to get here and meet everybody, from the first contraction he was here in 3 hours. He was full of energy from the first second and never required much sleep. (yeah poor mom).
Our little boy isn't so little anymore. He is turning 8, how and when did this happen. Some of the things I remember and love about Jedi.....
As a baby he was a cuddler and still is.
He loved big trucks he would quite frequently sit in the back of his tonka trucks and go for a ride.
He LOVED to be naked. It was really hard to find a pic with clothing on.
He is and always has been FULL of energy and laughter. We could make him laugh at anything.
He is very thoughtful of others. He makes sure he tells you how much he loves you everyday and tries his hardest to be very polite to everybody around him.
Family is his most important possession....just ask him why he doesn't like school (because it takes from family time ha ha ha)
Jedi is an amazing boy we are very blessed to have him in our home. He and I had a rough few first years, I am impatient and so was he, but we made it and he has turned into a spectacular kid. I can't wait to see what this year has in store for him.
3 comments:
I was sad when Sevy turned 8 last month. He too was my cuddler.
It's the first step to becoming a man. (the 8th birthday, baptism and all that comes with it) There are a few of mine i'm okay with growing up. He's not one of them....
Happy birthday Jedi!
Dani, I love the top picture. You are becoming a wiz at photoshop!!
I like how you put those pics for every year! way cute : ) Well i finally did go see a doc. he said its anxiety and ppd. So now i am going to attempt some medicine for it. I am the type of person who hates ny meds at all. I would rather just tough it out. But this one i cant. Its been really hard. But i have started to take some small walks to get out. That has been nice...until my anxiety sets in. So strange im an outgoing person and loves to be surrounded by people. Now i can barley leave the house w/o feeling sick. So very strange. Sorry for witing you a long novel. lol
Post a Comment