"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Sunday, July 12, 2009

New house photos.....







Drum roll Please..............We have a foundation!!!!! Yes we do. I can't really make heads or tails of where everything will be going, but it is there (I am very visual). The soil is so soft out there, we couldn't believe it. In fact Callie and her Fam came out with us and she sunk into the dirt.



We have one fear we asked that they put in an 18 foot door for the two car garage and it doesn't look like they made it big enough. Hopefully it is an easy fix, if it isn't.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

OOOO! I love it so far! I can see your cold storage. That's about all I can make out. But YAY!!!!

and I'm sad though, I came here looking for a shadow shot, but don't see it. Did you change your mind?

wv: gructs: the holes that will be your garage some day (hopefully an 18 foot high gruct!