"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Monday, July 13, 2009

My first try at Shadow shots......


Not a professional but it was fun, my kidos wanted to see what they could make with their bodies so this is what they came up with.

6 comments:

Brandi said...

I love it!!!!!
Did you tell Hey Harriet? She will want to see it! (she's the creator of shadow shot sunday)

Unknown said...

I can't figure it out!

Shannon said...

SUPER cool! I LOVE it when the kids get involved with shadow shots... in fact, my four year old will say, "mama, get your camera. It's a shadow shot!" ;)

Shannon said...

in order to add your shot to mr. linky, just click on it and there's a place that says, your next... fill in the info and there you go... however, it may be too late for this past Sunday...

Hey Harriet said...

Oh that is so cool! Love it! I'm so sorry that you missed out on adding your link to Mr Linky this time around, but please do feel free to join in next time. Or anytime that you feel the urge. Yay for Brandi for letting you know about Shadow Shot Sunday. What a sweetie! :)

Bella View Photography said...

That is way cute! i havent ever thought of that! Nice song by the way haha : )