"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Fabulous Weekend!

What a weekend! It started off great and ended great. We really kinda live at Lebaron in the summer time. Justin's Family owns some property in Beaver and it is a blast right off from a small resevoir and ATV trails all over. We love it! This time we started building the kidos a cabin in their "club" (a spot they deemed thiers) Can't wait to see it finished.

Oh by the way I LOVE FREE fun for the family and my newest favorite spot that we found with a TON of help from those who love me most is the Black Ridge Resv in Herriman. What a fun little spot. I would bring life jackets for the little ones. But it's like a mini lake beach sand included for plenty o burrying and building of castles or whatever your little mind can make up. My kids and I had a blast. So get your suit on and take the kids for some free fun. Here is the address it's a little tricky to find but worth it.....5390 w 14940 so.

Here are some pics from both the lake and our good time campin!


p.s. I am posting a new slideshow with the progress of our home on my sidebar its easier to update that than to constantly bore you with new updates.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

should have read further BEFORE commenting on your slideshow!
Question answered!
Planning to go to that beach on Friday! Cannot wait!

Brandi said...

that looks like so much fun!!!
And as for the beach...I'm totally going to try that out! The kids are dying to go to a beach! Maybe we should all plan for friday!!!

Unknown said...

Friday sounds great I was plannin on it anyway! hee hee

wv: graxi adj: a really great taxi...hmm lame but they just aren't workin' with me here!