Love it! I can't wait to see your whole! hehehehe :D
Hey, I keep meaning to tell you this silly, useless trivia: Did you know that Tooele County has the highest percentage of swingers in Utah. Looks like you and Justin could be in for a REAL treat!
I'm so excited for you! Where in the heck have you been??? More computer problems?
oops, I meant to say "I can't wait to see your hole" Sorry about the spelling boo boo. I thought it looked weird when I typed it, but couldn't figure out why!
4 comments:
holy cow weed killer look at all that beautiful green :p heres hoping for the hole
Love it! I can't wait to see your whole! hehehehe :D
Hey, I keep meaning to tell you this silly, useless trivia: Did you know that Tooele County has the highest percentage of swingers in Utah. Looks like you and Justin could be in for a REAL treat!
I'm so excited for you! Where in the heck have you been??? More computer problems?
Lets definately do lunch very very soon! :)
oops, I meant to say "I can't wait to see your hole" Sorry about the spelling boo boo. I thought it looked weird when I typed it, but couldn't figure out why!
LOL. Why do you think we are moving out there! Yes more puter problems but we are all better now.
Post a Comment