Oh today was my last day with a Kindergartener. How bitter sweet. She had an amazing teacher Mrs. H. Thank you for all you did for her she loved your class.
She had field day on Wednesday it was tons of fun, full of bubbles, water, bouncing, candy, icecream, cupcakes, facepainting and saying goodbye. At the end when she realized tomorrow would be the last day and she was moving her heart broke in two and she sobbed. Then she picked herself up and posed for a few pics with some of her best friends....I wanted to post all the pics but man I have the slowest internet right now it would take three hours. So here are just a few.
3 comments:
How sad I can't believe she's already done with kindergarten! crazy. Ry will have her teacher next year i've heard she's good. Good luck with your house!
Holy cow Big First Grader! I can't believe Tornato is already out of kindergarten! Where has the time gone?
I know Mrs. Hansen is incredible you will love her she is new to teaching and has great ideas
Post a Comment