Yes we have finally signed! YAY! Now you've all known us long enough to know this can't go without a hitch......So the hitch is, we can't build the house we planned on building because it is 10 feet too wide. BOOHOO. We have however found one that we like equally as much, we just have to make some modifications and hopefully in the process we will be able to have all of our children upstairs with us, the preschool room finished and the spare bath downstairs all for the same low price! Yes can I get a WOOT WOOT! Right now I am doin' my happy dance. For the benefit of all I am not posting that.......quit requesting it I know you're dying to see it, but it is for me and me alone......
So to catch up a little while I have the computer hijacked. Kids are doing wonderful we made it through CRTs we are almost to the end of the year I can't wait. It is bitter sweet I must say I will no longer have a Kindergartner which is exciting but sad when I didn't have a preschooler I got a dog...now what......hoping for a few preschoolers.......NO....not mine just on borrow. Let's all cross our fingers that I can get my preschool up and running quick before I have a mental breakdown with no children at home.
K.bug said the funniest thing this morning....I asked her if she would like a mountain bike for her birthday (purely selfish on my part I want a biking partner and my dad and I always rode together and I miss my parents terribly), so she ho hums the idea for a moment, then says, Mom lets just put a pin in it and come back to it! HA HA HA. Not laughing..... then you haven't seen bolt go borrow it from your neighbor.
Jedi also said the funniest thing (can they both be the funniest?) It was field trip day a walking field trip to Smiths;
Me: "I think its gonna rain on us today buddy"
Jedi: "I sure hope so it was DAMN hot yesterday"
Me: (complete shock and trying not to laugh) Uh what?!
Jedi: (very casually) "it was damn hot yesterday"
Me: Uh we don't say Damn unless you are talking about a beaver dam, hoover dam (well that is the extent of my damn knowledge so I had to stop)
Jedi: (a lil' red): oh sorry.
SO FUNNY when it is innocent.
Tornado again the funniest thing;
Jedi: "We had a sub today and it was Mrs. M's son"
Tornado: "does he have the same eyes as her" (she is Japanese)
Jedi: "Yeah"
Tornado: "Was she born in china?"
Jedi: "No from that other country that they look the same"
Tornado: "We was she MADE in china?" (why not everything else is right.)
LOL seriously I have the most hilarious children. I need to relay this to Mrs. M I think she would get a kick out of it.
While I am rambling on I just have to say that we had the most amazing teachers for all three kids this year. I know a few of them read this and I want to say thanks. Our children have thrived in your classrooms this year we can't thank you enough.
1 comment:
WOOT WOOT yeah glad that things are finally falling into place cant wait to see pics and such!!!
love bolt!!!
Post a Comment