"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Finally a New Post!

Wow it has been a whole month. Sorry but not having the internet it killing me! Lots has happened Justin and I went on our cruise and we had a FABULOUS time. We are going through, yet another lender to see if we can get the construction loan without having to pay a fortune. So everybody keep your prayers goin' we are hoping to start in the next couple of weeks.

Sorry that is all I have time for today hopefully soon I can post pics.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Hugs. Prayers. Fingers Crossed. ...etc.
Glad you are still alive and well!

Unknown said...

LOL. Thanks. See you tomorrow!

word verif:(just funny really) icares.

Bella View Photography said...

Good luck! Atleast you arent dealing with our old lender. lol oh and thanks for the comment. Ya i am not usually a creative person. it only happens like once a year. haha