Sorry it has been so long, but I had a massive computer breakdown. I had 271 things detected on my computer including 12 viruses! What in the world did I pay for Virus protection for???? I obviously had no spyware protection.
But we went to the doc and we are all better now, not even a sniffle. LOL.
What has happened in the last few days???? Well somebody put extra lead in my foot and I got pulled over by a W.J. police officer on the way to my crossing. 53 in a 35. So maybe I am dislexic? But "because I am nice" he knocked it down to 40 in a 35. Justin says I showed some skin...I'm not tellin'....
Nothin' else has really happened. The kids and I went to the zoo and to Heritage Park had a great time it was a beautiful day. This week we are going to try to go to the Tracy Aviary or Red Butte gardens. If mother nature will accomodate. Hope to have more exciting news this week we shall see!
6 comments:
There is nothing worse than my computer breaking down. I am glad you are up and going again. :D
Sorry to hear about your computer problems! Not fun! We have dumped ours a couple of times the past few months! Glad everything is back to normal.
as far as the speeding... You should know better! hahahaha Just trying to sound motherly!
wv: (no kidding)
"spessav" slang for speeding tickets are expensive.
LOL I love the wv How funny. My kids said if that nice officer that sits at your crossing was the one he wouldn't have given you a ticket, I said uh yeah he would then laugh and said you know better!
Oh well atleast they knocked the speed down. lol I got pulled over 2 weeks ago in our truck....And its not for speeding or any other moving violation. Window tint on the truck! Its ridiculous!!! And to make it worse it was in west valley and they said they dont issue fix it tickets. So now iam stuck with a $67 dollar fine! I am so very mad. he really could have let me off. My record is totally clean. Go figure. ok thanks for listning to me gripe. haha
Window tinting! Ugh I had a friend get pulled over for that and hers was factory! Stupid WV they'll get ya for whatever.
love your background!! so funny about the speeding way to show some skin or maybe it was that dazzling smile or maybe it was the new plastic your got :p
Post a Comment