Today we went and visited yet a different park. I think it is my childrens goal while they are off track to visit every park within West Jordan. When we started this idea of flying kites the wind was mild and it was really quite warm no jacket needed.
By the time we ran to 3 stores to find kites. The wind was a whirlwind and it was ice cold none the less. But I promised so to the park we went, minus the lunch, I think that it would have blown to Wyoming before we could eat it.
K.bug got her kite way up there and kept it there til her string broke. Jedi never stopped runnin' he just didn't understand that he could stand still so he would run as far as he could in the right direction then turn around and run in the opposite direction and crash went the kite. Tornado kept hers in the air most of the time but only about 12-24 inches above her head, she didn't want to have to wind up her string. It was really fun to watch them. Hope you all had as much fun on a windy day.
1 comment:
I love kite flying!!! Love your song too!!! Mary Poppins is my #1 favorite favorite disney movie!
Post a Comment