I forgot to share a funny story a while ago, so here it is. I decided I better buy the kids some summer clothes since they are growin' like weeds and mother nature decided that it could be spring finally. . .
Off to target we went...We found each of them 10 different items to try on and sent them into their own dressing rooms, everything went fine they were so excited to have all of these clothes and try them on. I went into the dressing room to help Tornado hang up her clothes and decided what she needed different sizes on.....and what did I find you ask????
10 price tags, stickers and pantyliner (from swimsuits)strewn about on the floor. I quickly shut the door and say what are you doing!? "Well they were bothering me" (ARE YOU KIDDING THEY ARE ONLY ON FOR 30 SECONDS!!!!). As I am trying to figure out what to do, I can hear the lady at the dressing room counter laughing (I was obviously loud in my disbelief of the situation)....
She then knocks on the dressing room door and says I have a tool that can fix that....
I say ummmm okay thanks I'll get everything matched up. Then it was all fixed and I was laughing hysterically I couldn't believe she tore off EVERY tag!
Here are some cute pics of the kids at Discovery Gateway. We decided to go there and have free ice cream at Ben & Jerry's today. The best part was my kids love Webkinz and they had them buy 2 get one free. It was a great day.
5 comments:
What is it with tags and little girls??? Super is the same way! I can't leave her alone for 1 minute in there or she takes off all the tags! AND she'll tell me everything fits so that she doesn't have to try on more stuff!
Sounds like you guys had a successful day though...and fun! :)
Wow that's awesome! Im sure glad im not the only one with kids that remove tags in the store! my girls do that with everything it drives me crazy.. at least they put them back on for you and were nice about it!
Free ice cream?? wow i missed that one! My kids love webkinz too. they are always on the computer playing them. Oh and the picture thingy is a program u download its called picasa. And its made for blogger. Its nice because you can just pic the pictures you want then push the blog button and it creates a blog and you can type in whatever story to go along with it. It is very helpful : )
lol would have loved to see ya go baaalistic lol
LOL that's funny. Sorry I would have reacted the same way. And I could see one of my kids doing that too. Every time Amanda try's on clothes she complains about the tags and how she doesn't like the shirt cause the tag hurts. I tell her its just the tag.
Post a Comment