"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Two Wheelin

We have hit yet another milestone that we won't get with another child.
Tornado came to me on Friday and said "I think we need to get rid of my extra wheels"Me: Why?Tornado: "Because I am a big girl now and I think it is time."Me: Okay (thinking maybe later tonight)Tornado: Staring very intently at my face in wonderment "right now I do"Me: OHHHHHH....And off came the wheels. She did so awesome. I think because she wanted it so bad. We kinda had to force the other two, to want to ride a two wheeler and now we can't get them off of them. She and I had a chat so that she knew she would fall, that she would get hurt and it would take some time. With that said off we went.
Being Tornado she giggled and laughed and made up songs the whole way. It was really quite funny. My hamstrings and my foot are very very sore today from chasing her around. Justin took over when he got home, phew!First thing this mornin we were at it again and she rode 4 houses before she crashed on the grass next to the tree she was saying was going to get her, instead she got it!
Way to go Tornado we are very proud of you. We are so proud of all of our children they are so amazing each day the bring smiles to our faces.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Yay!!! Way to go Tornato! You totally rock!!!

Dani-Hopefully you were wearing your bug when you did that...those have to be some serious steps you were taking!

wv: Squica pronounced skwissa (I'm going to use it in a sentance) Tornato- you are so cute I could squica!

Unknown said...

FUNNY! I love the sentence