"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Monday, March 30, 2009

My Dani Moment for the week.....

Now I didn't post my moment for last week, it was quite a SHOCKING moment. But today I had less "feulfilling" moment. I am a crossing guard as most of you know. I am also a ditz on the side. Yeah Iknow most of you would agree that is my full time job. Today I got out of our van and got to work, but on the way back after my shift I couldn't find my keys. Then I found them. . . . . . in my ignition in the on position.
I then assumed that my children turned it on to charge their DS. When I questioned them they said "no, you left it running". Ha ha this isn't the first time I have done this, in the winter Jen is consistently reminding me to turn it off.
But this time, I forgot to stop and get gas on the way down and I was really really close to that E that means EEK you're walkin! So when I turned the car back on, because yes it wasn't runnin anymore, it hesitated a little then we said a quick prayer and voila we BARELY ( I mean we were puttin' on the way into the gas station) made it to the pump. How in the world do I get myself into these things lately. I have no brain I swear! Oh well, all for your enjoyment.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Could it be that you have much on the mind lately??? I mean, you ARE trying to get a house built! Give yourself a break! We all, well, most of us (I never do) have blond moments!
Glad you didn't have to walk to the gas station though!

WV: "aphol" When you have called someone a bad name AND held your tounge at the same time. hehehe

Sonja said...

You are so funny. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one that has those 'blond' moments :D

Jen said...

Hehehe i still think its funny.