"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

STRRRRRRRRRRRRIKE!


Check out this score this is only the first three she got I think it was 2 or three more during the night! Crazy Des!!! You are rockin'...

Des in Action!!!

Jen showin Kim how to PUMP IT....

Brandi and Sara doin' the backwards granny. Harder than it looks....

I had so much fun last night! Me and my ladies, went bowlin'. We don't get to do this very often but it is a blast when we do. We usually do one regular game (would say good game but we aren't very good) Then we "Goofy" Bowl. It is so much fun! Last nights goofy list went like this....
Frame:
1- Flinstone bowl
2- Ballet Leap
3- Lefty
4- Granny backwards
5- dizzy go round
6- drop it like it's hot
7- Make it fly
8- Pump it (if you've down turbo jam you know what this is)
9- hmm I forgot??? uh oh
10- robot or freestyle, moonwalk whatever goes except normal!

We had a lot of fun, I don't think people really enjoyed bowling around us, but we don't care we know how to have fun!

2 comments:

spice2116 said...

so glad you posted pictures!! brandi was talking about this and it looked like you all had fun!!

Brandi said...

It was SO fun! You guys are the best! I'm so glad you invited me!
I usually only act like an idiot in front of my kids!