"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hee hee I love kids!



We have been moving out of our home and Justin's back is feeling it, so I went to Sacrament meeting with the 3 kids on my own. Which is fine because they are older and really good kids...

During the kids were drawing and playing tic tac toe and Jedi had drawn the top picture that has a slash through it. Which K.bug had added without Jedi's permission. In the pic he was throwin' icecream at her which apparently she didn't like and slashed away. So he got really mad and drew the next pic of him pushing K.bug down and throwing icecream on her then sayin' "your a Boob!" when she cried. He was laughing so hard and thinkin' he got her back so good I thought he was gonna pass out. Luckily it was a silent laugh.

I couldn't help to think it was so funny, he didn't get physical or come right out and call her a name, he drew it! So no harm no foul right....?

4 comments:

spice2116 said...

haahahahahahahaha this is AWESOME!! i would be having a hard time not laughing it out.

one more week are you sad? is your house built?

Unknown said...

House not built yet. Bitter Sweet is what we will call it. We've been here 11 years it is really sad to leave yet so exciting.

Brandi said...

I love kids' drawings! So funny!
Super comes up with some pretty funny ones too.
Oh, before I forget. I have to share something funny. Friday, our neighbors aranged a "play-date" with her girl chewawa (spelled phontically because I have NO idea how to spell that) and a boy one. Super was over there watching the whole "play-date" (if you know what I mean). So, we currently have dog porn on our camera!!! I don't know if she understood exactly what was going on, but Super told me the neighbors said they were and I quote "making loovvveee" How nice it is to have your 8 year old use that phrase (in reference to pictures):)

Yardley said...

Don't kids say and do the funniest things. Gage says funny things all the time and Brandon and I just laugh at him and then we try to remember what he said but we never can cause he does it all the time. Congrats on the house. I bet you are way excited to be able to move into your house soon.