"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My lil' Chef...




Don't those look Yummy! My lil' Chef has been at it again. For the last couple of months she has been very interested in cooking. She has mastered the Egg . First she mastered Sunny side up, this week she has mastered Scrambled and her Brother Approves!
She does this all by herself my hand is not involved, I am so proud of her. My 9 year old is growin' up way to fast.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I love it when kids cook or help cook! It totally rocks!!! I hope they take a huge interest in it so that we don't have to do it!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I wish I had someone around here to cook for me!

Brandi said...

I was thinking about you last night at 9:30 when I was getting my fast food dinner...I was wondering how your "last supper" went. I'll bet your steaks kicked my kfc's ass! he he
Happy moving little lady!