We made it!!!! We are officially in House 2 of 3. We were able to move out completely yesterday with the help of some loving friends and family.
There were a few very fun moments, one which included our coffee table attacking both Justin and Tyler B. That was so funny I almost peed my pants. Then my brother in law Tyler tried on my bra and wore it outside. It was HOT. Really thank you for all of the help that we received. Now we can look forward to our final move in the next few months.
I think that we will be completely settled here before that happens, maybe....
2 comments:
I'm glad your in...safe and sound!
And as for word verification- I think it's nice that they finally sort of resemble real words. I think I told you when my word was "frack" or "frak" can't remember for sure, but that is a term for the more common word f*#@ on Battlestar Galactica.
Today's word:
putleope- sounds to me like it should mean "shut your trap!"
i cant wait to see pictures of your new house i am so excited for you. i might even be more excited for your house than sam coming hahaha
Post a Comment