I want to give thanks this week. I feel so much gratitude in my heart this year. We have been so blessed in so many ways... Let me count the ways LOL....
1. Thank you Moms and Dads for loving us and raising us
2. Thank you God for our Breath and life
3. Thank you to our Children who give me a smile each day
4. Thank you Granparents for you endurance and example
5. Thank you To my WONDERFUL Husband who puts up with me and loves me right :)
6. Thank you to my friends for lifting me up and helping me shine
7. Thank you Rockband for my sanity on tuff days
8. Thank you Golds Gym for giving me the stress relief
9. Thank you for my home to protect us
10. Thank you for CHOCOLATE
11. Thank you for Crunchy fall leaves
12. Thank you for the warm sunshine on my face
13. Thank you to all of our childrens teachers for your patience and love
14. Thank you for the beautiful mountains that surround us (so I know NESW)
15. Thank you for a vehicle that runs
16 Thank you Wheeler for Justins Job
17. Thank you for my Job
18. Thank you for nice soft comfy pants
19. Thank you for Hot Cocoa
20. Thank you for Pineapple
21. Thank you for the Twilight Saga
22. Thank you for cold days so I can snuggle even closer to my hubby
23. Thank you for the time with my family
24. Thank you for Thanksgiving a time to get together eat good food, laugh loud and remember where we have come from and who brought us here.
25. Thank you for the good Doctors that work so hard to cure and repair our broken selves.
2 comments:
Your Welcome!!
(just kidding)
Thank you for bringing your sweet Braeda-Bo-Baeda to school at my house so that I could get to know you!
Thank you for introducing me to more Rock Band ladies can't wait to get together again!
I loved your post! I was planning on doing a 100 things I'm thankful for type-of-thing for my Tuesday Tell All. Please don't think I was trying to steal your idea. (assuming I can come up with that list. I know that there are a million things to be thankful for, it's just if I can put it to words or not)
I had that problem I was shooting for 100 then my mind went blank!
Post a Comment