Let me start by saying my mom is incredible. She is probably the most incredible woman I have ever met.
14 years ago she fell very ill, was in the hospital for a couple of months until they finally pinpointed what was wrong, she went blind for a few days, had to learn to walk all over again, and over came some extremely huge hurdles.
SHE IS A ROCK!
So a week and 1/2 ago, she got the news that she has cancer, WOW WHAT! yeah that is what I said, especially because they did blood test first and said not to worry about that it wasn't showing anything. So I fall to pieces and think "seriously she hasn't had that much time since the last big blow, that has left her working harder than a normal body to function."
She calls me that night on the way back from the hospital and do you know what she says "we will be okay, things will work out." WOW again I say WOW. She relies so much on God and I am so grateful for her faith, that it helps mine grow.
MOM U R AMAZING, I LOVE YOU. You are right we are that tuff and things will be okay!
So the point of this is not for pitty, but to make you think, where do you turn when things are looking down? Can you find that strength, can you look at the good you have been given. If not give it a try it is amazing where you will find yourself. I am so grateful for the example my mom sets, I am 30 years old and I still need that example to lift me up, she is our ROCK.
Music:
Bring on the Rain
Move along
Stairway to Heaven
3 comments:
You are very lucky to have such a great mom! She sounds amazing!
I always love hearing stories about people's parents. I wish I had a good relationship with mine. Thankfully I have Jason's family!
that's awesome that you have such a great example as a mom she sounds amazing hopefully everything turns out ok and she keeps up the positive attitude it's really inspiring to hear that thanks.
ok you make me cry. not because i am sitting in a towel and jacket at 6:50am and pregnant but that is just amazing. we need more people like that that can show us how to sing in the rain. lucky girl you are.
Post a Comment