K.bug had activity days this friday, they did a modesty fashion show. She was so excited to do it. She planned for two weeks what she was going to wear, how her hair would look and what poses she was going to do.
The day finally arrived she walked up there 30 minutes early to practice with a couple friends and to do their hair and makeup together. It was so cute.
She strutted her stuff like nothin' else I wish I would've had her personality when I was her age, I would have had so much more fun.
I skipped out on the RS conference I know shame on me, but I wanted to spend time with the fam. So we went to Jordan Landing to see IGOR, I give it 2 stars, really we just didn't like it. We were all so bored, and it looked so good on the previews. Oh well I got the quaility time I needed.
Have a great week!
2 comments:
way to mis out on rs shame on you but family always comes first
How cute and sassy she is!
Way to go!
p.s. Sometimes you need to just forget about other engagements and spend time with your family.
So, don't feel guilty! You can always watch the R.S. conference on the internet....in your jammies....at 2am if that's what your heart desires :)
Post a Comment