"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Friday, October 3, 2008

4th and 4th (Thanks Brandi)


How funny! Okay so this is a pic of a porcupine at Lebaron, where we go campin' all summer. Justins Uncle Brent came and told us he found two a momma and a baby so we went up and took pictures. Hope you can see it. The kids were so excited. Did you know that they could climb trees. I didn't until a couple of years ago, when we seen one and chased it until it climbed the tree, it was huge.
I guess I should explain this.... You go to the 4th folder and the 4th pic and tell the story, good thing it was G huh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh that's crazy! I think porky pines are super cute though..

spice2116 said...

isnt that your favorite animal? i know how you like poky stuff
hahahaha