"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rockin' Mommies!










I love Priesthood session of General Conference, because it means that I get to invite all my girls over to have a ROCKIN' Time! Jen, Des, Brandi, Angela and I all got together while most of our Hubbies were at Priesthood session and played Rockband. It was so much fun, it may have gotten a little out of hand because before we knew it, 11:30 had rolled around and two of our husbands had shown up. Lucky for them we made them sing a couple of songs for us....They did great, but what man wouldn't want 5 women cheering just for him right???

Sorry Jason, Jeff, and Kevin if we kept your wives to long, but we had so much fun. This was the first time Brandi played with all us crazy women, and boy did she fit in, it was like she had always been there, and she rocks on Mic and Drums.

Jen totally rocked Joker and the Thief, Angie decided to step it up and try out medium way to go! Des took My Sharona to the top, we had so much fun! Not to mention the Yummmmmmmmy Candy apples that Angie and Jen provided us.

Thanks for hangin out with me ladies. I love you all and can't wait until April!

3 comments:

spice2116 said...

jealous!!!!!! you all look like hot rockin babes!! are you sure you want to move :p

Brandi said...

I was affraid those pictures were going to make it to your blog!! Anyway, the apples were delish! The company was fabulous! SO. MUCH. FUN!! And...Thank you Angie, Jen and Des for letting me crash your partAY!!!

Anonymous said...

FUn! I wish i was old and in denial of my age.. ;) (kidding) im glad you guys had a good time those apples look yum-o!