Wow what a week! So we listed our house, as I posted earlier. No joke the first person to walk through wants it. Now I like my house(other than it is split entry and no room for preschool), but really the first person. So I have been trying to get as much packed as I can to make it as easy as possible when we actually move. Hoping that won't curse us and the sell fall through.
The buyers have to close by the 30th yes of this month. It is all going so fast. It is so exciting and so scary and so sad all at the same time.
We have lived here for 11 years and have loved every moment of it, we moved in the day we got married, we created all of our children here (I think LOL), so many memories.
I can't wait to see what comes of this move. For now we have decided to build so we will be staying with family, (YAY for grandma LOL) hopefully she will still love us after this.
The area we are moving to, is a good spot to start a preschool because it is a new area. I can't wait. It will be so much fun.
Have a great week.
2 comments:
Wow! I cannot believe you are already under contract! That's wonderful! There must be a reason you were prompted to start looking for a new home and sell your currnet one. I am excited for you!
HOLY CRAP!!! you serious?!! that is so awesome i will praying it goes through what is your new house going to be like?
Post a Comment