"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Friday, August 29, 2008

AHHHHHHHH!



Okay so decided to look for a house for my brother. Instead got the feeling we should be looking for us! Oh POOP! Yeah it is time to sell the house. Those three hours I was trying to figure out how to fill (yes Ginger I did jinx myself) I have found that selling a house is a great way to declutter and clean up. (which is fine if you have 4 garbage cans NOT 1!)

So we are on an adventure! Keep arms and legs inside the ride until it comes to a complete stop.

The good news.....If we do move I can start teaching preschool again!!!!YAY! I can't wait. (I am squeeling on the inside)

I am ready for new scenery but it is so hard to leave all of our neighbors we absolutely love them. So I am going to convince all of them to follow us.

So if ya know anybody that needs a house for a reasonable price send 'em my way.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Congrats to putting the house up for sale! Are you thinking of staying in the West Valley/ Magna area?
And...I know how much you have missed teaching. That will be awesome for you to be able to start doing that again!

spice2116 said...

lol way to jinx yourself gooosh!!! you are so funny i dont think we have stop wanting a bigger better house i hope you are able to find a good one and get that magna house sold.