"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kido's birthdays!

Well because it has been crazy since we put the house up, I haven't publicly told my children happy birthday. We now have a 9, 7, and 5 year old.

Our children are incredible, they make me Laugh, smile, cry, and bite my tongue everyday (we all have those days right).

I am very very proud of who they are choosing to be. Their birthdays brought happiness and sadness to my heart this year. They are all growing so fast, but are making such good decisions.

They all have so much love for everybody and want to make sure their friends are happy and taken care of.

We made it one more year without an ER visit for Tornado. (although we nearly did the Hiemlich (hindlick as my mom says) on saturday, we forgot to chew our food first. She has refrained from telling people off all of the time! Funny quote of the week ( why do mom and dads have huge butts? Yeah I am goin' to the gym tonight)

Jedi has improved in school and is starting to enjoy reading, he learned to ride his two wheeler and over all has increased in his confidence. One of the funniest moments when he said what in the hell are we doing, during a baptism behind the Stake President, yeah brownie points for mom! I swear it was grandma! LOL

K.bug has turned into the biggest help, this week when she sensed mom was a little sad and stressed she made sure everything was picked up and volunteered to help more in the house, not to mention extra hugs. She is so thoughtful of others, I love that most about her.

So happy Birthday Kido's you make me so happy everyday!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Happy belated b-day Braeda Bo Baeda. I hope you are liking kindergarten!
Happy b-day eveyone!

Brandi said...

I just noticed your songs have changed! You must be catching the fever! (lol)

Unknown said...

Yeah you are passing it on I just have a harder time finding them! LOL

Anonymous said...

Your such a good mom! And I love your kids they are so good, I can't believe your old enough to have kids that are that old! your one hot mamma! Im excited your house is under contract again best wishes! I love your template too i was actually going to do the same one but i love pink and green too much! Happy b~day chickadees!