"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Somethin' 4 Nothin'

What in the world. Ya know this is going to be a venting post. Sorry. Really why do people want a mansion for nothing. We have our house priced pretty low yet people still want to take it down 10,000 dollars????!!!! Seriously. Okay we turned down 2 offers today and now we are going to bump UP the price. Yes I said up that way if they want to go down we can say okay!

What a crazy couple of days. We will see what this weekend brings. The thing these buyers don't realize is we don't HAVE to move we WANT to move, so we will keep saying no until it is right I guess. :)

Hope ya all have a great week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's crazy! I think your house is selling for a great price ppl are crazy! You go girl set your price and stick with it, don't settle for anything less than what you want! good luck i hope you get a bite soon.

Brandi said...

I'm sorry things aren't going the way you hoped for the sale of your home! I'm sure everything will end up well though.

Oh, I took your idea for the bucket list. Thanks for the great idea!!

spice2116 said...

hey! what you cant go down and help some poor people out!! harsh :p jk it's crazy but all they can do is ask :) at least you are getting some offers