"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sold again.......We think!

Well we are definently showing the house enough. Sorry for my venting the other day it was just a bad day, got bad news about my mom and then everybody wanted something for free. BUT I AM BACK!

So we are under contract again, for the price we want. I am excited and nervous, because the economy can be so scarey so we are just trusting that we will be carried through because we are doing what we should.

If all goes well we will be out around Halloween, but I want to be out around the 2th because Halloween happens to be my most FAVORITESTER Holiday EVER! I want to enjoy it.

So wish us all luck knock on wood cross your fingers and toes and spin in a circle three times (just for fun!)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm so happy to hear you are under contract again! I hope you guys really sell this time!!

spice2116 said...

super cute background!! congrats on getting a new contract!!