What I want to do before I kick the bucket!
1. Tell my family that I love them so much that they are sick of hearing it (a little)
2. Make sure my Husband knows he is the hottest man alive.
3. SKY DIVE (I am extremely afraid of heights do you remember the tram ride, it'll be fun)
4. Make a fool out of myself and not care
5. See Can Cun Swim with dolphins
6. Scuba dive
7. Run a marathon
8. Bungee off a really tall bridge and touch the water below.
So I know there is a ton more, but this is just a few. What is your Bucket list?
3 comments:
You have really "high" expectations (lol) There's no way I'd sky dive or bungy jump! I'm too chicken!
I would like to do the Cancun stuff. That would be cool.
And as for my bucket list...I'll give it some thought and get back to you.
Lol... Bucket list this early?! Im having a hard time getting my grocery list together! :) Fun ideas though!
i dont really have a bucket list but all your ideas sound good to me :) i would probably add see as many temples and lighthouses and also go swim by a waterfall.
also i think you have already made a fool of yourself
Post a Comment