

I wanted to dedicate this post to sharing my love and appreciation to my absolutely wonderful Husband! He is so amazing and I am so grateful that he chose me to be his wife.
I knew when I met him he would be an outstanding husband, he had so much love and appreciation for me. He is the man who thinks to open the doors for you, who tells you how beautiful you are even though you just mowed the lawn and have strands of grass in your hair and dirt smudges on your face.
He is the kind of man that surprises you with a night away just for the two of you. He is the kind of man that when you don't feel well waits on you hand and foot as much as you will let him. He is the kind of man that when you have had a bad day takes the kids out to play and then does the dishes so that you don't have to worry about anything else.
He is the kind of man, that I can count on to raise our kids with love. When he plays with our children I can see the love in his eyes for them. The excitement he gets when they accomplish something that is hard for them. He is the kind of man that when MOM can't handle anymore homework woes, steps in and make it fun and easy to understand.
He is the kind of man that when I forget to make dinner says that is fine, we will go out, even though he has been waiting for a home cooked meal. He is the one who when I burn dinner says I like it black and crunchy with a smile on his face.
He works 12 hour days most of the time and is working toward his associates in business, yet still makes time for our family. We love him so much. I couldn't imagine my life without this man. I thank God each day that he sent him in my pathway, to make me the happiest woman on this planet.
Did I mention that he is incredibly SEXY! I love you Justin with all of my heart. Thank you for making me feel beautiful each day!
2 comments:
What a nice post! You are a very lucky lady indeed!
wow! didnt know justin had such good qualities LOL just kidding that was a very AWESOME post it was fun to read
Post a Comment