Hi! We had such a fun time on Saturday I thought I would share some pics with all of you. Justin decided instead of being bored all Saturday that we should take a ride up to Snowbird to ride the slide.
The ride up was beautiful as always, when we got there it was backed they were doing their Rock & Blues concert. But it still wasn't too bad for the activities. We decided we may as well buy an all day pass and be able to to ride it more than once since the tickets for all day were only 15 dollars more than for just one ride on the slide.
So we took the new Tram to the top. (Holy crap I thought I was going to pee my pants I was so scared.) I don't know who thought it was a good idea to suspend a hunk of metal with a few cables and make it go to the top of a mountain but they were insane. I tried really hard to be a big girl and not cry, but I was so scared.
When we got to the top, we walked about 15-20 min to the Peruvian tunnel and got to walk through that to the other side. How cool to walk through a mountain. It had music inside and my little dancer (Braeda) couldn't hold it in she had to dance the whole way down. Then we rode the ski lift down. (much better than the tram! only cuz I am used to them) It was really cool. Corb said he loved it because it was so quiet and you could just hear the water running. It really was so peaceful up there.
Finally we made it to the Alpine slide. How fun. I love that all of our children are old enough to do this stuff now. We all rode our own. Corb was a speed demon he raced down that thing full throttle all the way to the end. Kaydee ran into the cone at the bottom the first time (It has brakes??) Braeda of course giggled her whole way down using as much of her body weight to get her down as she could. We had so much fun. You should all spend the day up there at some point. Just be prepared to spend a small fortune!
2 comments:
How fun! Is the slide scary? I am afraid of things that aren't controlled. I have no problem with rollercoasters because they are on a track, but a slide seems really really scary!
I saw you crossing the other day, and noticed your cute new haircut, very very cute!
"holy moly is that a new shirt you are sporting in that picture" Lars says. also the haircut have never seen your hair that short
Post a Comment