"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I can't believe Summer is coming to an end in a few short days. There are tears of joy and tears of sadness also. I will miss my children so much. We have really enjoyed our time together. But I am also looking forward to having a few hours to do some needed organizing and cleaning.
We have celebrated two out of the three birthdays. Today is Braeda's 5th birthday she is now a big girl and it aches my heart to realize because she is a big kid, my other two have been for a long time. What an amazing time in life to realize how far your children have come. We have conquered diapers, wipes, formula, potty training, and almost fits. We have now entered into the school phase with all of our children. It is so exciting, to see them grow and want to make their own decisions. Even if it is wearing purple flower shirt with orange stripey shorts with socks to their knees and sandals to top it all off!
Really I love being a Wife and mother and would never have it any other way! Have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It is bitter-sweet that the summer is coming to an end isn't it. And bitter-sweet too that our kids just never stop growing up no matter how much we tell them not to. Dang-it!
I have never heard the p.s. I love you song. I love it! Thanks for the music!
Post a Comment