Our stake has a Family Fun Fair every August, they have tons of games, talent show, food and contests all for free. It is so much fun. This year I decided to get into the fun a little more since the kids are all old enough to play most everything on their own. They had a Bumper Tube game, so I challenged my friend (talked alot of trash).
We stood in line, stuffed ourselves into the tubes (hoping we could get back out). And proceeded to do a basic sumo wrestling move (running full speed into eachother hoping the other falls down) We laughed so hard I thought I was going to pee my pants. It was harder than it looked.
Finally I went down. Going down was easy it was getting up that was tuff! So after rolling around a couple of times the ref helped me up and we went again. Finally I knocked my friend down! We had so much fun, I want to buy some so Justin and I can do it!
Then I did my first Pie eating contest. I was the winner of the girls (who cares if I was the only girl). To prepare for next year, I will have Justin time me and inhale one pie a day! LOL It was a lot of fun. Corb decided to show his
karate skills (to the tune of Kung FU fighter) at the talent show. The girls had a blast they both got dunked it the Dunk Tank game and thought that was wonderful.
At the end of the night we were full of hotdogs, shaved ice and tons of Cotton Candy! Overall a wonderful night.
2 comments:
You have a great group of friends! I want to try the sumo tubes!
And, if you want to have a pie eating competition, I'll do it with you anytime! MMm
ok that looks absolutely awesome wish they would have had it when we were there awesome that desi did it with you!! oh yeah i can totally skank you at pie eating LOLOL
Post a Comment