IS IT A BIRD, PLANE, SUPERMAN, FLYING FROG NO IT IS SUPER DANI! We have completed girls camp exhausting but wonderful. We went down town a did a few tours researched our ancestors gave each of the girls $2.50 to find a gift for their secret sister at the GATEWAY. Yes I said the gateway that was a blast, some of the girls got creative and made deals with the stores. Then we did a treasure hunt with GPS and made it a race. We made our own t-shirts, had a fiesta. Friday we went to Provo to CLAS ropes course and did their challenges I jumped off a 30 foot Pole SCARY!!!!!!! yet exhilarating. Then we went canoeing and got super friendly with the cotton trees on the side. I think we left the trees feeling more violated than we did! LOL We came back and faked an earthquake and made the girls search for food clothing and bedding at the "survivors" homes. Then we had a very relaxing spa day where the girls did facials and the leaders gave them all pedicures. It was incredible. I love my calling. We have the best YW I swear. Well that was my week.
Justin and the kids went to see Wall-E and loved it then they went miniature golfing. It sounds like they had fun too. It is so good to be back in a normal routine for a few days. Justin leaves to Canada this week :( We will miss him tons. Have a great week!
Justin and the kids went to see Wall-E and loved it then they went miniature golfing. It sounds like they had fun too. It is so good to be back in a normal routine for a few days. Justin leaves to Canada this week :( We will miss him tons. Have a great week!
3 comments:
That sounds like a fun camp! I can't decide if I'm exicited to plan that kind of thing next year!
holy cow that does seem like a fun girls camp then again you are an awesome leader so of course anything you did would have been awesome :p
why is justin going to canada, he didnt kill anyone did he :p just kidding
I bet you had no idea i worked for national geographic taking pictures of crazy spider monkeys jumping of huge tree stumps!! Your so awesome i couldn't have done that!
Post a Comment