"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

White Bum Sickness

Funny story! Kids are the best. Braeda was in the shower the other day and she started yelling my name frantically, so of course I ran in expecting her to have soap in her eyes or there to be a spider. To my surprise neither! Here is how it went

Me: What's wrong?
Braeda: My butt is white what is wrong? (frantically)
Me: ha ha ha you are just really tan everywhere else!
Braeda: oh okay. (very releived)

the things we take for granted when we are older. Makes you realize the things they really don't understand.

Girls camp is going well! Can't wait to relax again.

have a great week!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

How funny! I think all of us get white butt sickness in the summer! I also have white-top of my arms sickness

spice2116 said...

what a traumatic experience for her lol so funny i bet the facial expresison were great