Wow our kids have grown so much, ya know how ya plug along in life and then all of a sudden you realize how big your kids really are (kinda like your pluggin along walk in front of a big window and realize how big your butt really is! LOL) No really they are growing so fast. They have become our little entrepreneurs wow that is a big word! Every minute they get they are trying to earn a little cash for the past week it has been lemonade/candy stands. They have actually done quite well they have probably worked for 3 hours and brought in $8 Not to shabby for little ones selling lemonade (at quite an expensive rate I would say Justin got charged .50 for one gummy worm) But they are so cute you can't resist them. Today they are selling flower hair clips that Kaydee made and otterpops.
I tried to tell them they could pull weeds to earn money again but I think they are burned out on weeds (but it sure was nice for me).
So I thought I would take today to tell everybody how much I adore our children. Even though I am stressed out at times and just need a break, they truly are one of the greatest joys in this life. I thank God for them each and everyday. My challenge to you this week, take time to appreciate the little things they do and be silly you are never to old to be silly! If you don't do it now when they are teenagers it won't be silly anymore it will be embarrassing :)
3 comments:
I think that's great that your kids have the desire to find ways to earn money.
YOU GO KIDS!!! :)
you had to delete?! lol interesting ask the kids if they can share some skillz with us!!
Post a Comment