"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Saturday, July 5, 2008

STADIUM OF FIRE





Well this was our first year going to stadium of fire. Justin's mom and I took the girls while Justin took Corb to Lebaron. They did an amazing job, the Blue Man Group was so funny, I had never seen them before and didn't know what to expect they are quite hilarious. The dancers were great there were tons of them. The girls really enjoyed the sky divers too. But of course there main focus was Miley Cyrus, she was okay I don't know if she was having an off day or what but I was very unimpressed by her entertaining or lack of , she spent most of the time facing her band instead of the audience. Makaydee seemed a little disappointed you could barely hear her singing because the background music was so loud. Good thing she didn't come alone :) The fireworks were amazing we sat on the bleachers right next to where they were setting them off LOUD yes but they were so beautiful, Braeda fell asleep and didn't budge through all of the noise. Over all we had a great time and I would do it again if we had the chance (but it is our annual go to Lebaron weekend so probably not)




Hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July, what an amazing place we live in, we can raise our families with morals, and a belief in God, and when we find something that doesn't seem right we have the freedom to stand up and say so! We truly live in a land of Hope Let's not take it for granted!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I'm glad you had fun despite Mylie (however you spell her name). My sister in law went too and she said the same thing you did. Her family said Blue Man Group was their favorite part of the show!