"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Thursday, July 3, 2008

30 ALREADY?

WOW! Time flies when you're havin' fun! Saturday
I turn 30 I know and I don't act a day over 19, to bad my butt didn't stay at 19 LOL! Last Weekend some awesome friends of mine threw me a sup rise party, they did a great job and made this birthday one of the best I have had. It was great, we did yoga on the grass (well I guess that is what we attempted to do) this is what happens when you get a bunch of crazy women together and the husbands stay inside. I guess we need some supervision. It was so much fun. I just want to so thank you for those awesome friends! I will never forget the thought and care you put into it, especially because your turn is coming soon :) So happy birthday to me and thanks to all the friends and family that I have that make each day so incredibly special you are all the best and I love you all so much! Enjoy your holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Happy Happy birthday Dani dear! Happy days will come to you all year! If I had a wish, then it would be....a happy happy birthday to you from me!
I'm glad you had a great day!
And 30! how would that be! I am very close to the top of the hill!

Kimberly said...

Im so glad you enjoyed your party! Sorry i wasn't able to make it. You don't look a day over 19 so don't worry you got plenty of room to age with grace you hot mamma!