It was such a great visit they were even able to catch a softball game of K.bugs, she was so excited to think that they could make it to one. Grandpa made sure to play catcher for her while she practiced her pitching and there she discovered where some of my personality came from :) . Jedi and B didn't have Karate while they were in so they didn't get to partake in the all that but they have been able to in the past so it was K.bugs turn this time.
| Notice the dog playing monkey in the middle. Its good to have interference LOL |
| Like Grandpa like Grandson |
| Makin a car city for the lil' man |
Unfortunately I was busy spending time with my parents, so these are the only pictures I have. I did get lots of video, but I may be sued by certain individuals if I make those videos public hee hee.
Grandma and Uncle Bro {no that's not his name but I have called him Bro my whole life, I'm not sure I remember his real name :)} Played Kinect Just Dance 3 with the kids and kept us all laughing hysterically {hence the no video rule!}.
I miss them so much when they leave, but I know where they live is where they need to be right now. So I will just pout and wait for the next time they come in {"because I am a cheapskate and can't go up there" :)> }
Our next guests were friends from good ol' Minnesota. It was a last minute decision for them to drive down here to visit {yes once a gain cheapskate} and we were so excited. Kim and I have been friends for 16 years now and I consider her the sister I never
We made sure to pack in as much fun as possible. We were able to get together with another of our friends and her children...because I swear it is a spoken rule that her and I can only see each other when Kim is in town {that seriously has to change} We also went Mini-golfing they don't have that nearby them so it was a treat for her kids, then we hit a water park, they went to the Great Salt Lake and took some beautiful pictures and mostly just hung out here and visited while dreading the day we had to say see you in two years again ;( .
| Boy do we miss you guys! |
Then we had our other niece (Justin's side) stay with us for a night and we took her to the water park too, it was so much fun to have all of that company.
I will say it feels very quiet in our home now :(....
It was fun while it was here though.
No comments:
Post a Comment