"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Justin!

There is an amazing man in my life who deserves recognition more than he gets.  He gets up each morning to provide for our family without complaining about it.  He enjoys spending time with our children whenever he gets a chance.  He makes everyday a fun day with his teasing and loving personality. 
We love him so much and I am grateful for this day every year when we get to celebrate just him. 
I get excited to prepare some of his favorite things for him to enjoy, just so he knows how much we love and appreciate him.
I am grateful for Justin and his commitment to being an incredible husband and father.  He is such a great example to our family and we appreciate him so much. 
Justin we hope this day is a good one for you.  Love you!  Happy Birthday

No comments: