Oh my goodness what an emotional post. There are so many things running through my mind and heart right now. We are so proud of you, we are so sad that you are growing so fast, we are so excited for the person you want and are choosing to be. My heart skips a beat each day as I see how you grow, what a mature little young woman you have become.
My heart cries a little when I think of the past 12 years all of the silly little things you did as a baby, the leapfrog to Daddy at any event. The scrunch of your nose when you smiled, your constant curiosity of things around you. Your love for everybody that still continues this day. Your love of Coloring with the "colories" (crayons). The "nideas" (ideas) you had and the way you passed that vocabulary to your bro and sis.
The fear of water and being baptized until you realized how badly you wanted to be baptized and how important this Gospel has become to you in your life how important it always has been.
K.bug there are so many moments that are dear to my heart so many moments you have made people around you smile and make mention of that moment to me. The countless times you cut roses from our flower bed and delivered them on you bike to unsuspecting neighbors just to say hello and I love you.
K.bug you will make a difference in this world you already have and I know you will continue to. Please stay close to these desires you have in your heart now and nobody can tear you down for long. Continue to remember the love your Savior has for you and how much Daddy and I love you. You are one special girl and this is one special birthday. I have been waiting since you were born to be able to take you to the temple to show you why it is so important to me, and now I will get to show you just a small piece of why. We love you more than you could imagine!
Here is a look back at this adorable lil' girl who is quickly becoming a young woman YIKES!
 |
| 2 years old and thinkin' seriously mom ANOTHER picture! |
 |
| 1 year |
 |
| 10 months and walking |
 |
| Yes Justin did have hair once upon a time! |
 |
| 5th grade |
 |
| so cute! 2004 |
 |
| Oh goodness not looking forward to the day that this is High School |
 |
| Or College.....SLOW DOWN PLEASE! |
1 comment:
So cute! She is such a special girl with a big heart and I'm so glad that we know her! You have done a great job of raising her. It will be fun having her in YW.
Post a Comment