K.bug without my permission is turning twelve this week! So we had her party tonight. . . why am I still up???? because for some reason having 9 girls at our home leaves me wired LOL.
She chose to have a Dance Off. We have tons of dance games for the Wii and Xbox; we laid them all out and let the guests decide which ones to play. They ended up playing one the whole night Just Dance 2 it really is a blast to play.
We made these trophies for 1st second and third. These are the winners aren't they just adorable! K.bug really has some great friends and I am so grateful for them.
The lotions and the rings are some party gifts I decided to give out last minute....because well the rings were to irresistible! What girl doesn't like to smell good and have cute jewelry.
They all decided it would be a blast to write some nice notes for people and doorbell ditch them. (it is our rule that if you are going to doorbell ditch it better make somebody smile).
Some Dancing. . .
Some Decorations. . . .
All resulting in a very fun party! I can't believe she is turning twelve!
No comments:
Post a Comment