"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Saturday, August 6, 2011

2 down 1 to go

Because we are crazy we started a new tradition....(okay when I say we I mean me).
The children are allowed to have friend parties for their birthday each year if they can keep them under $30. So we have had them this year and last (WHAT was I thinking!)
They have been very fun and they have done a great job of staying in budget or below. 
This year Jedi and B wanted the same type of  theme just different activities during it.  So I decided rather than having to salvage decorations for two weeks in between we would have them one right after the other (seriously what was I thinking!)  They were both very fun.
 Jedi watched a movie and B and her friends made their own (so funny).
Justin was able to be around for the first time in a long time to help and that was AWESOME.  I am so grateful I had him there.  K.bug was going to be my helper for B's party and she landed a tending job so I gave her the day off :).
My favorite part of the parties was this decoration we made!



my poor camera has about had its day it is always blurry now

boy parties are so easy they just want to play!

What's a movie night without red carpet interviews


Freeze dance and charades to kill some time before the Premier

I know isn't that decoration just so cute...oh and the kids too  :P
Here are some pics if I can upload some of the silly videos I will do that too.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Both parties looked super fun! Kaysen is going to be super sad he missed Corbin's party. Oh, and I have to mention that I LOVE Brynn and Alyssa's skirts :)

Valina said...

The popcorn decor turned out WAY cute! Two parties so close together, I would be worn out!