"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Sunday, June 12, 2011

HAWAII PART 1

So we made it to Hawaii and it was so much fun.  It is so hard to decide which pics to share so I will do it in parts. 
Most of you know we suprised the kids with this vacation.  We woke them up at 3 a.m. had their bags packed and D.S.'s ready to go(yep we are smart).  We told them where we were going when we got to park and ride for the airport.

The reaction. . . . . blank stares!  UGH not what Mom had in mind I was thinkin' somethin like WOOHOO YAY!  AWESOME.  Instead we got sleepy eyes and really and speechless.  In K.bugs words "its like 3 in the morning what did you expect us to do?" LOL.


We arrived at the airport boarded the plane YAY still sleepy.  When we landed in L.A. we were suppose to have a 50 min layover unfortunately it turned into a 5 hour layover!
Jedi didn't mind he is easy going

B played with grandma

K.bug was less amused not much for her to do
But soon (okay maybe not soon) we were on our way to sunny Hawaii!  Once we arrived we settled into the Hotel which was across the street (literally) from Waikiki beach (heaven!), Justin and his Dad walked to the Enterprise to pick up our van and we went  to the beach to play for a minute before dinner at Hard rock.



Aren't they adorable!

hotel see funny note bleow

Waikiki beach

Okay so funny story about the pic of the kids on the balcony.  This is actually Justin's parents balcony, as I went to take this pic I glanced across to the hotel on the other side just in time to catch the very comfortable naked man on his Balcony....To make this better I believe it was Justin's parents trip two times ago they had the naked man (I am sure a different one, or maybe mom (or dad hee hee) has a stalker!) too!  I couldn't stop laughing!
p.s. for our gluten free friends The Hard Rock Cafe was amazing to cater to B they spoiled her it was wonderful!

No comments: