"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day of School!!!!!

Wow summer went by wayyyyyyyyy too fast for me.  I was not ready to send the kiddos back today!  I miss em already and it has only been a few hours.  Normally the bless me with arguing and messes and just general annoyances so that I am ready for them to go....but not this year they have been incredible and I didn't want to give them up!  Here are some pics they are such Hams.  There isn't a pic of K.bug at school because well she is at the age where it embarrasses her and I am not about to push my luck  lol.

3 comments:

spice2116 said...

you are looking so good dani!! and your kiddo's look like they are happy and healthy as usual. i am sure your time will fill up.

Teresa said...

Cute "first-day-of-school" outfits on the girls! When I dropped Kaysen off, he was sure to tell me, "Don't do what Greg's mother in Diary of a Wimpy Kid does, okay?" I had to ask him what she did. "You know, roll doll the window and yell something like...Bye, Bye Sweetie Pie." After whispering quietly in his ear, "Bye, bye, Sweetie Pie," I laughed all the way home!

Unknown said...

hahaha that is so funny I just love him like my own I just want you to know!