"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."
Friday, June 25, 2010
Toothless Wonder...
Tornado finally did it she lost her first tooth only two month shy of 7! She has waited so long she has 5 loose teeth and the one that fell out isn't even one we knew about. So soon she will have no front teeth.
She was talking to Justin and tapped her lip to think and out plopped her tooth it was so funny, she was way excited.
About 2 hours later she came to inform me that there is no tooth fairy "it is just you that puts money in my pillow and then you throw my tooth away" I said who said that. "Nobody, I just don't believe in fairies."
POOH! Stole my magic!
This morning the money was there and all excitement was back on. I am hoping me not answering the question directly will at least leave some magic for a couple more teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment