Woohoo its over yay oh yeah its over......for 2 days! My children decided that it would be fun to take summer school. Tornado and K.bug's classes are for 3 weeks Jedi's is only for 4 days. But really! That means I have to get my lazy butt out of bed for 3 more weeks.
Our awesome neighbor threw a schools out water party. It was a ton of fun. We tried our best to get them to play water balloon games in the beginning but they weren't having it. Then when it was their idea they had a blast doing it. Some tossed to each other while others seen how high they could throw them up and still catch them in their towels.
Then of course we got to the nitty gritty and started throwing them at each other and uses more useful drenchers like.....cups coolers and of course hoses. Here are some fun pics I got of them playin' around.
4 comments:
awesome pictures! and what an awesome neighbor. That's a really fun idea!
This was so much fun! I'm glad our kids are making so many memories together. What a great way to start the summer! Oh, and the next thing I think would be really cool would be to make matching PJ shorts for the kids!
Water fights are SO. MUCH. FUN! We usually end up having them each time there is a bbq or party in the summer around here!
What a great idea for a school's out party! I'm going to have to remember this. Looks like a LOT of fun.
Post a Comment