"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Woohoo we are finally Movin' IN!!!!!!!

We are done, I am so excited. It has been a wonderful journey (most of the time). We have LOVED living with my in-laws. That is the only sad part of being done. I will miss my partner in crime. I don't know what I will do when Justin is doin' homework and the kids are in bed. I don't know what I will do on Tuesdays for Biggest Loser! But I can't wait to not drive 4 hours a day for school! Here is a slide of our home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful house! looks like it was well worth the wait. have fun!

Irene said...

Dani, I'm so thrilled for you. Your home looks absolutely beautiful.
Aunt Rene

Unknown said...

Thank you we are excitedfor the house not so excited for the new payment. LOL

Brandi said...

Yahoo! I love it!! I am so excited to have rock band at your house!!!
Congrats!!

Bella View Photography said...

Wow its beautiful! it seems like it got done fast from your last pics!!!