"God bless me the patience to deal with my blessings......"
Is that the man-made beach in Heriman?AND...HOW FUN IS THAT!A real mini cabin!!WHERE on EARTH did you all get THAT idea?It's FABULOUS!!!!!!So FUN!!!Hey..you should join us tomorrow for Proud Mommy Monday..details at my blog! :)
fun pics! I love the atv thing. that looks like a blast!!!and love the idea of the little kid cabin! Too bad I can't have one at my house!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Is that the man-made beach in Heriman?
AND...
HOW FUN IS THAT!
A real mini cabin!!
WHERE on EARTH did you all get THAT idea?
It's FABULOUS!!!!!!
So FUN!!!
Hey..
you should join us tomorrow for Proud Mommy Monday..
details at my blog! :)
fun pics! I love the atv thing. that looks like a blast!!!
and love the idea of the little kid cabin! Too bad I can't have one at my house!
Post a Comment