"Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said."

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Osculate......







I had a friend call me today to ask me what "osculate" (oskyelate) means... I had no clue. She seen it on one of those overpasses, in cups. Because I don't own a dictionary, I looked it up on my online dictionary.

It means to Kiss somebody or to touch somebody. Now ya all know. So get to it!

Let's OSCULATE!
Thanks Callie....

4 comments:

Bella View Photography said...

Thats so cute! I havent ever heard of that word before. And yes we are done having babies. I dont think my body can handle it again. Hope you guys had a great 4th! we had a perfect veiw of fireworks from the kitchen window. haha we didnt want the baby to get bitten by those mosquitos.

Brandi said...

cute!
I thought it meant to mix things up. For some reason I thought there was a setting on the blender called osculate.
Oh well, osculate on...wherever you please! :)

wv: "cantsyst" pronounced kantsist. text-version of the phrase can't resist.

Brandi said...

turns out I'm not that dumb after all. It can mean to orbit or turn around (I looked it up on the wikkitionary)...so there COULD be an osculate cycle on the blender! :D

wv: zoingle... a type of foreplay

Unknown said...

Brandi I love the word verifs!